Freedom from the biggest cleaning jobs of all.
Moving out? Moving in? Cleaning up after a big bash or just trying to make your daily life a little more pleasant (and your to-do list a whole lot shorter)? It’s time to take advantage of Laundrymen’s maid services for your home, apartment, dorm room, or office.
Just as with laundry and dry cleaning, you can count on friendly, dependable cleaning service at a competitive price — whether it’s a one-time thing or a regularly scheduled time-saver in your week.
Maid Service Basics
For your maid service, as-needed or ongoing, we do our best to keep you with the same service provider, to forge a reliable, responsive relationship. We provide all of the cleaning supplies necessary and have eco-friendly options available by request. All maid services have a one-hour minimum. After the first hour, we charge per minute.
General Cleaning: $40/hour
- Dusting/General organization (clutter turned into nice piles of stuff)
- Floors swept & mopped, carpets/rugs vacuumed (stain spot cleaning available by request)
- Trash removal (breaking down boxes/recycling removed by request)
- Bathrooms (toilet, sink, tub/shower, mirrors, cabinet faces, fixtures, etc)
- Kitchen (appliance fronts, stovetop, inside microwave, countertops, cabinet faces, etc)
- Bedrooms (organization, and linen change, available by request)
- In light of COVID, commonly touched surfaces are wiped down (doorknobs, light switches, etc)
Move-out/In, Deep Cleaning: $50/hour
Includes General Cleaning Plus:
- Inside Stove, Refrigerator/Freezer, Cabinets & Drawers
- Inside Closets, Pantries, Laundry Areas
- Baseboards, Chair-Rails, Stair Treads
- Walls, Outlets, Switches, Doors, Ceiling Fans
- Windows (interior only, available by request)
Dual Maid Service for Larger Homes/Projects
Usually, we only send one maid to create a responsive, reliable relationship with our clients. However, some projects may need two maids to keep them timely, and cost-effective. Since everyone lives different lifestyles, it is hard to determine if two maids will be necessary, but some helpful considerations are:
- Generally, homes over 3,500 sq ft
- Most Fraternity houses (on or off campuses)
- Renovations, leave behind fine dust that takes much longer to remove.
- If it appears, as though a clutter bomb went off (it happens, but we can fix it)
- More than a few pets (we love fur persons, but they do make a mess)
Dual Maid Service Prices
- General Cleaning: $70/hour
- Move-Out/In, Deep Cleaning: $85/hour